Our 2020 event has been converted to virtual races! See below for all the updated details on how you can join the fun...virtually!
Chick-fil-A Race Guntersville, Alabama
Join us for our virtual 10k, 5k and 1 Mile Fun Run! All proceeds from the races will benefit the
Winshape Camps for Communities and FCA camp
October 31st to November 21st
Location: Anywhere you want to run or walk
Packet Pickup: Chick-fil-A of Guntersville
11488 US-431, Guntersville, AL 35976
Saturday, October 31st - 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
10k - $20
5k - $20
1 Mile Fun Run - $20
Benefits: Winshape Camps for Communities and FCA camp
Shirts: Amazing Poly-Rich Blend Tee to all participants - shirts guaranteed if registered by Saturday, October 17th.
Awards: No awards for the virtual events. Participants will given medals at packet pickup as long as supplies last.
While no awards will be present this year, we will display age group results just for fun
1st, 2nd and 3rd - Male and Female
0-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
How does it work? 3 Easy Steps:
Submitting your run time on the website:
- Register any time between Now - November 20th. (Register by October 17th to be guaranteed a shirt)
- Go Run the distance you registered for any time between Ocotber 31st – November 21st. You may run outdoors or on a treadmill.
- Submit your time online. Runners submit their run time – this is EASY with our enhanced virtual race website (details below). Or download the new IYR Virtual app to your phone for free and use it to automatically record and upload your time to the race website.
- Still have questions? Click Here for a brief tutorial.
1. CLICK HERE
to go to the race results page, then select the results for your distance (1 mile or 5k). The ItsYourRace results page for your distance will appear.
2. Find your name
in the results for your distance. With you name you will see an "Update Time" button. Click "Update Time".
3. If you are not currently logged into ItsYourRace, a login window will appear. Log in
using your ItsYourRace user id (probably your email address) and password. Can't remember ? Click "Forgot Your Password" to reset. If you registered multiple people under your own account you will just need to log into your account to update their times.
4. Enter your time
and click the "Save Your Time" button. That's it!